The Bedhead Ponytail Swim Bucket Hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat with our unique 'anti-flop' brim that won't flop in front of children’s eyes!
The classic styling of our unique ponytail keyhole swim bucket hat is built for comfort and has a fit that is second to none.
Our swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant nylon stretch knit with quick drying ability. Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment - at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use - we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
What happens when you combine mermaids and kitty cats? You get the very adorable Merkitties which we know little ones will fall head over heels for!
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Chlorine resistant fabric – pool friendly
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play in a water environment
BRIM DEPTH - Bucket Hats (foam brimmed)
52cm / L / 2-3 years
54cm / XL / 3-6 years
No two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block your child's vision.
** Please note that we currently stock up to 6 years old. If you would like a bigger size > 6 years of age, please kindly contact us to preorder.