The Bedhead Ponytail Bucket hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat featuring our unique 'anti-flop' technology ensuring brims won’t flop in front of their eyes!
Due to popular demand – our girls Bucket Hats feature a clever little ponytail slit to keep hot hair off little necks! Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey that keeps kids heads cool under the hot Australian conditions with UPF50+ excellent protection.
The cutest fluffle of bow-tied bunnies you ever did see! These little white fluffballs are scampering around a sweet soft khaki background. Also available in Toddler Bucket and Legionnaire.
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
Our flowery sweet Willow design with ponytail hole is also available in Legionnaire and Toddler Bucket.
BRIM DEPTH - BUCKET HATS (foam brimmed)
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|
|54cm / XL / 3-6 years||6.5cm|
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller - walking, running, non-stop play!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing uncomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.