The Bedhead Baby Bucket hat is a fabulous baby sun hat featuring a soft flexible brim and rated is UPF50+ Excellent Protection sun-safe!
Includes a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight.
All Bedhead hats are made from a super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BRIM DEPTH - Baby Buckets
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||4.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||5.5cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
No two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block your child's vision.